Every homeowner knows that a house is not complete without a lush green lawn. They go out of their way to make sure that their hedges are trimmed, plants are fertilized, and the grass watered. Some actually do all these on their own, feeling a surge of pride every time a friend or neighbour pays compliment to their handiwork.
- Your lawn could be affected by gray or pink snow molds. Your lawn is susceptible to gray or pink mold if snow has covered your turf for nearly a month or more. These molds develop since snow acts like an insulator warming the surface temperature and encouraging mold growth.
- Your lawn can get winter desiccation which means it could dry out from excessive wind damage.
- Your lawn could suffer from ice damage where water can’t properly drain, ice forms and damages the grass beneath it.
- De-icing products from your municipality’s efforts to keep snow off of the road can be swept up onto your lawn. And the salt products that you use to de-ice your driveway and sidewalks can drain into your lawn’s soil.
- Meadow voles can take up residence beneath the ground and feed off of your grass.
Spring has arrived and it is time to get your lawn in shape to look its best from now until the snow falls next winter. If you want to enjoy a beautiful, green lawn, but your busy schedule doesn’t give you enough time to work on your grass—or you simply don’t enjoy yard work and would rather spend your time on the things you love—Lawn & Snow Bros can take that chore off your list.
Have you always dreamed of the perfectly trimmed lawn that goes perfect with a little picket fence, a German Sheppard, and a loving family? If you live in our service area, then you have found the lawn care company to help you turn your lawn into that perfect image.
We at Lawn & Snow Bros have been offering Lawn Care, Landscaping, and Snow Removal services for several years now, and the one thing we have learned is that Customer Service is just as important as delivering professional lawn services. We always take the time to discuss our services with a customer and find out their exact needs and how we can best serve them.