‘You Ask, We Answer’ FAQ
- Why choose Lawn & Snow Bros Inc? We bet that your number one question after checking us out is why should I choose Lawn & Snow Bros? Well, we hope this video will give you a little clarity on why we should be your lawn care, landscaping, or snow removal service provider.
- Am I going to have to chase you down to get my work done? We do what we say we will do, when we say we will do it. We know that communication is crucial. If, for any reason, we have to change a scheduled service we will contact you ahead of time to let you know. Sometimes rain, wind, or extremely high temperatures can affect certain services which means they will need to be rescheduled to a later date.
- Where are you located? Our office and shop are based in Lethbridge, AB. We offer maintenance services in Lethbridge and Coaldale. We offer landscaping services in Lethbridge, Coaldale, and many surrounding communities and acreages
- Do you have to visit my property before providing me with an estimate? For maintenance services, no. All maintenance services are based on yard square footage and are estimated online. For landscaping services, yes. We can meet with you on site or our landscape tech is able to come look and measure without you, so long as we have a description of what we want
- How do I pay you? We make payments incredibly easy! At the time of service acceptance you can call into our office and put a credit card on file or use our online client portal. All of our maintenance services are invoiced the day of/day after it is completed and you will receive a copy by email. We charge cards on the Wednesday of the week following your invoice. So if you received your invoice on Monday through Friday of this week, we would charge your card on Wednesday of next week. We do this so you always have ample time to let us know if there was anything that we need to make right before charging
- What happens to my credit card information once I give it to you? We only accept credit card information over the phone or through our online client portal. When given over the phone our office staff puts your card information directly into our online CRM program (if put through the portal you will put it directly into the program and the following will be the same). Once approved you receive an email through BluePay, our credit card processor, showing your card was charged for $0.00. This is to show you your card has been authorized and is in our system. After approved we are only able to see the last 4 digits of your card and the expiry date. Our program is PCI Compliant and we take your credit card security very seriously.
- Can I choose my mowing day? While we aren’t able to take mowing day request as we route our crews to be as efficient as possible, you can rest assured that your mowing day will be the same each week. You won’t be left wondering what day we will show up, or if we will show up at all.
- How do I know that I am covered if something happens on my property? First of all, we have a multi-million dollar insurance policy in place and all of our team members are covered by WCB. Not only that we are COR Safety Certified. This means our company has a full safety program in place and has also passed outside auditing of our safety program. Our teams go over safety procedures every day in order to keep themselves and our clients safe.
- Will I know when you are here? Each team member wears a safety orange shirt with our logo on it and all of our vehicles are logo’d as well.
- What type of quality standards do you have? As we have grown we know that it is extremely important to maintain the quality of our services. For that reason we perform random quality checks at all of our properties to be sure that they are all held to the same standard.
- You say you have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, what does that mean? We want all of our clients to be happy that they chose us as their preferred service provider. If for any reason you are not happy with your service we want you to tell us so we can make it right by redoing the service. If it’s not possible for us to do so, we won’t charge you for the service. As much as we try, we aren’t perfect and sometimes things do happen, and that is why we are prepared to back our mistakes with a guarantee.
(403) 394-DIRT (3478) – FREE ESTIMATE